1.2 The following provides information on which data is collected, processed and used by Weingut Christ when visiting and using the Website https://www.weingut-christ.at/ (hereinafter referred to as “Website”)
1.3 Responsibility for the processing of personal data on the Website is undertaken by:
Ing. Rainer Christ
Weingut & Heuriger Christ
Tel.: +43 1 292 51 52
Fax: +43 1 292 51 52 53
1. Personal data1.1 Personal data is information about customers whose identities are determined or at least determinable. This includes, but is not limited to, name, address, e-mail address, IP address, etc.
1.2 When visiting the Website, information is collected about your assigned IP address as well as the number, duration and time of the visits. Technical information regarding the terminal device used and the version of the browser used is also stored. The data collected is used exclusively for optimizing system security as well as for statistical evaluations and to improve the information offered. The processing is therefore carried out in order to fulfil legal obligations (system security) as well as on the basis of legitimate interest (statistical evaluations / improvement of the information offered).
1.3 Further processing of the data takes place in particular for the following reasons:
a) Analysis of the visits to the website and to also take measures to improve the website
b) Verification, fulfilment and invoicing of orders in the web store
c) Sending newsletters, information and other marketing material
1.4 Weingut Christ keeps the personal data only for as long as it is needed for any and all processing purposes or to fulfil the contractual or legal obligations incumbent upon Weingut Christ.
2. Data security2.1 Personal data is protected by particular organisational and technical precautions. In particular, these precautions concern the protection of unauthorized, illicit or also accidental access, processing, loss, usage and manipulation. 2.2 Notwithstanding our efforts to maintain a reasonably high standard of due diligence at all times, it cannot be ruled out that information transmitted over the internet may be viewed or used by others. Please note that we therefore accept no liability whatsoever for the disclosure of information due to errors in data transmissions not caused by us and/or unauthorized accesses by third parties (for example hacking of e-mail accounts or telephones, interception of faxes and e-mails).
3. Contact form3.1 On the website, you can enter personal data via a contact form. If you use the contact form, we collect and store the data which you enter into the input mask (for example surname, first name, e-mail address, etc.). The data will not be passed onto third parties without your consent.
3.2 The data will only be used by Weingut Christ to process and respond to your inquiry.
4. Newsletter4.1 On the Website, you can subscribe to a newsletter. If you subscribe to the newsletter, we collect and store data you enter in the input mask (e.g., surname, first name, e-mail address). The data will not be passed on to third parties. Subscription to the newsletter is only possible with your consent. The data will only be used to send out the newsletter. It is possible to unsubscribe from the newsletter at all times. Therefore, the personal data will be deleted at the end of the storage period, if not otherwise specified.
5. Usage of cookies5.1 The Website uses so-called cookies – small text files which are stored on your terminal device. These are among other things created via the web analytics service Google Analytics offered by Google Inc. (“Google”). In these cookies, certain user-related information is stored during your visit to this Website. The information collected by Google Analytics about your use of this Website will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the USA. Google will use the information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google will only transfer that information to third parties if required to do so by law or if such third parties process the data on Google’s behalf. This Website uses Google Analytics.
5.2 It is neither contractual nor legally required that you provide your personal data.
6. Google analytics6.1 In order to keep up to date with our website and to deliver the best services possible to the customer, Google Analytics is used. When using Google Analytics by the company Google Inc. (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA), the Website is analysed and improved by target-oriented cookies.
6.2 Further information about the site and data policy can be found at http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/de.html and at Safeguarding your data - Analytics Help (google.com)
6.3 The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other data from Google.
6.5 We use Google Analytics with the extension „_anonymizelp()“. In this way, the IPaddress is shortened (so-called IP-Masking). Thus, references to specific persons can be avoided. Google participates in the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. This ensures an adequate level of data protection even in exceptional cases in which Google transfers personal data to the USA.
www.facebook.com/policy.php Instagram-Datenschutzrichtlinie | Instagram-Hilfebereich
8.2 The respective plug-in provider stores the data collected about you as user profiles and uses them for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (also for users who are not logged in) to display customised advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact the respective plug-in provider to exercise this right. Through the plug-ins, we offer you the possibility to interact with other users, to improve what we can offer you and make it more interesting for you as a user.
9. Your rights9.1 You have the right to obtain information about the personal data processed about you by Weingut Christ. In addition, you have the right to have your data deleted and to have false data corrected. Likewise, you can request that the processing of your data be restricted or object to data processing altogether. Furthermore, you may request the transfer of collected personal data to a third party in a structured, common and machine-readable format.
9.2 If data processing is based on consent, you are free to revoke this consent at any time. To exercise these data subject rights, you can contact us any time at email@example.com. If you believe that we have violated Austrian or European data protection law in processing your data and have thereby violated your rights, you can contact us at any time or file a complaint with the data protection authority.
9.3 Furthermore, we inform you that the European Commission provides a platform for extrajudicial online dispute resolution. You can find this platform at: www.ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr.